Georgina Worley > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Georgina joined Roythornes as a Senior Associate in April 2020 having specialised in commercial property and property development since qualification in 2003.
Georgina’s technical ability and commercial acumen enables her to assist clients with a huge variety of matters, including complex and high value transactions. Her approach is both practical and commercial and she places great importance upon finding solutions, wherever possible. Georgina’s clients particularly value her ability to attend to matters in a proactive and balanced way.
Georgina primarily acts for developers, landowners, owner occupiers and investors. She places great importance upon understanding her clients’ specific requirements and works with them to achieve their desired outcome. Georgina is a trusted advisor to many clients, who regard her as an integral part of their team.
Georgina has a wealth of experience in dealing with a broad range of matters including:
- acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold property, particularly residential and commercial development sites;
- commercial leases;
- conditional contracts;
- options and promotion agreements;
- development agreements; and
- property finance.
Georgina gained many years experience at a national law firm where she was primarily based in Buckinghamshire and, more recently, was Head of Commercial Property at a Northamptonshire firm.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant