Talat Mahmood > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Talat joined Roythornes in late 2016 as a solicitor in the Estates team and was promoted to associate in 2019.
He graduated from the University of Essex and completed his post-graduate LPC at BPP Cambridge. He quickly gained an excellent reputation in a local practice after qualifying in June 2015.
Within the Estates team, he assists in all new build matters, acting on behalf of a varied client base including developers and individual clients. He advises on site acquisitions, set-up matters, plot sales and purchases.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant