Rebecca Jackson > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Commercial Property, Charities
After studying Environmental Science at Nottingham Trent University, Rebecca joined the firm as a paralegal in 2007. She qualified as a solicitor in June 2013 and now works as part of the large Agricultural and Commercial Property team.
She deals with a wide range of agricultural and commercial property issues including sales, purchases and leases.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant