Victoria Hope > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Having trained with Roythornes, Victoria qualified as a solicitor in September 2004. Now, as a senior associate, with 13 years’ experience in family matters, she specialises in divorce/financial remedy proceedings, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation disputes and issues affecting children (such as child support, relocation cases and disputed living arrangements). Victoria is particularly experienced in dealing with complex cases, including those involving businesses, farms, pensions, non-matrimonial property and family trusts. She has also represented trustees in financial remedy proceedings. Clients value Victoria’s attention to detail, her pro-active approach to matters and also her ability to secure, where possible, their long term objectives.
Victoria is a member of Resolution, which is an organisation of 6,500 family lawyers and other professionals in England and Wales, who believe in a constructive, non-confrontational approach to family law matters.
In the past, Victoria has written various articles for the NFU, British Farmer and Grower publications and has also spent six months on secondment with the NFU.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant