Kerry-Jo Hatfield > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Kerry-Jo joined the Estates team as a paralegal in 2015, having gained her LLB from Lincoln University in 2014.
Now, as a paralegal within the Court of Protection team, Kerry-Jo is involved in the management of day-to-day financial matters for deputyship clients. She assists with decisions relating to investments, personal budgets and capital expenditure, including any personal injury awards received. She also has experience in claiming appropriate benefits and working with local authorities when considering continuing healthcare funding.
The ages and needs of her clients are varied, but they are all vulnerable. Kerry-Jo is familiar with the professional standards and complex reporting required by the Office of the Public Guardian and sees that all their conditions are met, ensuring all decisions made by the deputy are in the vulnerable adult’s best interests.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant