Melissa Casey > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Melissa joined Roythornes in early 2019 as a solicitor in the Property team.
She graduated from the University of Hull and completed a Master of Laws degree at City Law School in London. She qualified at a well-established firm in London in 2016 and has worked locally ever since.
Melissa forms part of our commercial property team and splits her time between our Spalding and Alconbury offices. Acting in a variety of property transactions, she has considerable experience in residential and commercial property including landlord and tenant matters, buying and selling property, drafting and negotiating leases, freehold reversionary sales, telecoms leases and refinancing. Melissa specialises in leasehold enfranchisement and has acted in for both landlords and tenants in lease extensions and gives advice in respect of the tenants right of first refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant