John Boon > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
John is an associate in our Family department. He joined the firm as a paralegal in 2005, after completing his law degree and post-graduate training in Nottingham. He qualified into the Family department in July 2008 and was promoted to associate in July 2015.
In addition to his own varied caseload, advising clients regarding divorce and financial proceedings; children issues, cohabitee disputes, pre-nuptial agreements and injunction proceedings, John also assists Nick Ingrey with more complex and high-value cases.
He is trusted and respected by his clients for his approachable manner and his ability to deliver comprehensive legal advice in a way clients understand and feel comfortable with.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant