Abbie Boon > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Abbie joined the firm as a paralegal in 2007 having attained an upper second class degree from UCL, a leading law faculty. In 2010, she started her training contract with the firm and on her admission as a solicitor in September 2012, she joined the Private Client and Family team.
Abbie deals with all aspects of private client advice with a particular focus on wills, estate administration, Inheritance Tax advice and lasting powers of attorney.
She has recently gained her TEP (Trust and Estate Practitioner) accreditation after passing exams covering the administration and taxation of trusts and estates, demonstrating her knowledge and professional experience in helping families in such matters.
Qualifications: LLB(Hons) Memberships: Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant