Elizabeth Barnden > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
With an LLB in Law from the University of Lincoln and a strong background in general conveyancing, Liz joined the busy Estates team in 2016.
Part of her role is to assist with plot sales for our developer clients and here she has quickly acquired specialist knowledge in Shared Ownership and Help-to-Buy matters. In addition, she deals with property re-sales for resident-run and developer management companies, and processes the redemption of second charges.
Liz is also working towards her CILEx legal executive qualification.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant