Kelly Armstrong > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Kelly has been part of the Agricultural Property team since she joined the company as a paralegal in 2013.
As well as assisting Emma Hill and Mark Towey with high-value, complex transactions, she also conducts her own case load. She is particularly skilled when it comes to completing intricate land registrations, and also handles straightforward agricultural and commercial property sales and purchases.
Local to the area, Kelly graduated from the University of Liverpool with a degree in modern languages and is currently studying part-time towards a qualification to become a legal executive.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant