Alex Armstrong > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Alex joined Roythornes in 2011. He trained under Andrew Czajka and qualified in 2013.
As a commercial property solicitor, Alex deals with all aspects of commercial property ranging from sales and acquisitions to renewables projects. He has a particular interest in landlord and tenant matters and undertakes a large amount of licensed trade work for breweries and restaurant operators. Alex is also heavily involved in the development side of things and his work includes the drafting and negotiation of promotion agreements, landowner collaboration agreements and option agreements for both residential and commercial developments.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant