Firm Profile > Patent & Law Firm Yus > Moscow, Russia
Patent & Law Firm Yus Offices
3RD FLOOR, BUSINESS CENTRE, MELIORA PLACE
D6 PROSPEKT MIRA
Patent & Law Firm Yus > The Legal 500 Rankings
Intellectual property Tier 2
Patent & Law Firm Yus specialises in the registration, protection and prosecution of IP rights across Russia and the CIS region, with particular expertise in trade mark and domain name infringement cases. The firm is also experienced in drafting exclusive rights disposal agreements, licensing and franchising agreements, and other transactional IP matters. Sergey Lovtsov, Maria Lovtsova, Pavel Yasnitsky and Denis Levchuk are the key contacts.
‘Besides its great technical skills, Yus is characterised by working towards and delivering exactly what a client expects, and often actually a bit more. The Yus team delivers outstanding quality, communicates very well, has great response times and is very easy to work with.’
‘Maria Lovtsova is always available for prompt and useful advice, often free of charge. In general, the firm has an unbeatable cost for value policy.’
Societe des Produits Nestle
Nutricia International B.V.
Airbus Operations GmbH
Patent & Law Firm Yus > Firm Profile
Patent & Law Firm YUS has for many years been working in the field of legal defence, protection and commercialization of intellectual property in Russia and abroad.
The company was established in 1994, in fact, at the early stage of development of the modern Russian market of legal protection of intellectual property rights.
YUS is a dynamic and highly-professional team of experts in the field of legal defence, protection and commercialization of intellectual property employing more than 60 specialists amongst which there are eight Eurasian patent attorneys and twenty four Russian trademark and patent attorneys, their area of practice covering all fields of protection of intellectual property objects set forth by the Russian legislation. Besides, eight experts of our team have PhD degrees.
Patent & Law Firm YUS maintains stable business contacts with many authoritative foreign legal firms and patent attorney firms (more than 140), which enable it to ensure protection of clients’ rights almost in any country of the world. Our patent attorneys are the members of the International Trademark Association (INTA) and the Licensing Executives Society International (LESI).
Patent & Law Firm YUS actively develops the following main fields of work:
- legal protection of trademarks (service marks), well-known trademarks, inventions, utility models and industrial designs in Russia and abroad;
- legal analysis (audit) of the results of intellectual activities engaged in different transactions (“due diligence”);
- protection of the infringed intellectual rights including the field of the Internet;
- maintenance of the Customs Intellectual Property Registry of the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation;
- counselling and legal support in connection with the disposition of the exclusive rights on the results of the intellectual activity (preparation and counselling of the registration of alienation agreements, license agreements, franchising agreements, pledge agreements, etc.);
- consulting services concerning the relations between the authors and IPR holders;
- different patent researches including the researches for determination of the development trends in relation to the technological items, investigation of the novelty, patent landscape development, etc.;
- development of the effective local results management systems for businesses and organizations, including registration of know-how rights;
- methodological support of the operations with the results of the intellectual activity;
- carrying out the whole scope of works related to the inventory of the results of the intellectual activity.
Furthermore, our specialists are known for a standout litigation and strong expertise in handling IP infringement and validity challenging cases in the Russian Federation, as well as abroad.
Patent & Law Firm YUS has also gained a considerable experience in the following fields:
- search for the registrable results of the intellectual activity including the results of the research and development activity for further registration of rights in Russia and abroad;
- search for rival products the legal protection of which is not fully realized;
- researches in the field of determination of the holders and authors of the revealed results of the intellectual activity;
- utilization efficiency determination of the results of the intellectual activity within the company;
- entering the results of the intellectual activity in records as intangible assets;
- analysis of the possible commercialization of the results of the intellectual activity, etc.
|Trade marks||Maria Lovtsovafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trade marks||Elena Schelkunovaemail@example.com|
|Litigation, unfair competition, anti-counterfeiting||Maria Lovtsovafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Customs matters||Andrei Svistovemail@example.com|