Ryan Fox > Aberdein Considine > Stonehaven, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Aberdein Considine Offices
40 Allardice Street
- Go to...
Wills, Trusts & Executries
Ryan is a Partner specialising in wills, trusts and executries, as well as providing advice on a wide range of private client matters including estate administration, tax planning and asset protection.
Ryan trained with Aberdein Considine after studying at the University of Aberdeen. He qualified in 2008 and became a Partner in 2016.
Trained at Aberdein Considine; qualified 2008; Partner 2016
Arbroath High School; University of Aberdeen (2204 LLB Hons; 2005 DipLP)
Noted for its ‘strong personal engagement and attentional to detail’, Aberdein Considine covers key areas of work spanning estate and succession planning, trusts and wills for high-net-worth clients and business owners. Ryan Fox, who is based between the firm’s Stonehaven and Aberdeen offices, is singled out by clients for his ‘great in-depth knowledge of estate administration’, while STEP-qualified James MacKinnon in Edinburgh advises on contentious trusts and estates. Other key individuals include Aileen Entwistle in Glasgow and Anthony Quin in the firm’s Stirling office, who counts several farming families as key clients.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation