Sarah Jack > Aberdein Considine > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Aberdein Considine Offices
18 WATERLOO STREET
- Go to...
Commercial Real Estate
Sarah is a Senior Solicitor in our Commercial Property department based in our Waterloo Street office in Glasgow.
Sarah has a wide range of experience in several aspects of commercial property with a particular emphasis on commercial leasing for landlords and tenants, property investment transactions and sales and acquisitions of retail, hospitality, leisure and licensed premises.
Trained with McVey & Murricane; qualified 2014; Solicitor, Aberdein Considine 2014 – 2017; Senior Solicitor, Aberdein Considine 2017 – present.
Law Society of Scotland
University of Aberdeen (2009 LLB Hons);
University of Glasgow (2012 DIP LP).
Travelling, baking and running.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation