Laura Browne > Aberdein Considine > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Aberdein Considine Offices
18 WATERLOO STREET
- Go to...
Banking Litigation / Debt & Asset Recovery
Laura is a Consultant in the Lender Services team, specialising in the resolution of complex mortgage disputes, property litigation and professional negligence claims. She has extensive experience in pursuing and defending claims on behalf of lenders and has over 20 years’ experience in lender services, regularly advising leading UK institutions on recovery strategy and key projects.
Qualified 2009; Irwin Mitchell, 2009-2013; Senior Associate, Ascent Legal Scotland 2013-2017; Partner, Aberdein Considine 2017-present.
Financial Conduct Authority; Law Society of Scotland.
University of Strathclyde; 2002, BEng Engineering (Mechanical) and Business Management; 2006, LLB, 2007 Diploma in Legal Practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation