Aileen Entwistle > Aberdein Considine > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Aberdein Considine Offices
18 WATERLOO STREET
- Go to...
Aileen is a Partner in the Private Client department and is based at the firm’s flagship office in Glasgow.
She specialises in a range of private client practice areas, particularly Wills, Powers of Attorney and Inheritance Tax and succession planning for high net worth individuals. She also has expertise in Trusts and Executry administration.
Aileen graduated with an LLB(Hons) Law from the University of Strathclyde, is a Notary Public and is dual qualified in Scotland and England.
The practice at Aberdein Considine handles a diverse range of matters concerning wills, trusts, executries, estates and succession planning issues. Aileen Entwistle in Glasgow has a track record in executry administrations; Edinburgh-based James MacKinnon focuses on tax-efficient solutions for succession planning work; while Ryan Fox, who splits his time between the firm’s Stonehaven and Aberdeen offices, ‘has a wealth of knowledge in dealing with estate administrations’. Another key practitioner is Anthony Quin, who is stationed in the firm’s Stirling office.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation