Karl Brown > Aberdein Considine > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Aberdein Considine Offices
5-9 BON ACCORD CRESCENT
- Go to...
Karl is a Partner in Aberdein Considine’s Family Law department, based in Aberdeen. He is a member of the Scottish Family Law Association and primarily deals with a mixed case load of matrimonial and family law cases. He also has extensive experience in dealing with all child-related matters.
Solicitor, Bryan Keenan & Co, 2004-2007; Solicitor,George Mathers & Co 2007-2010; Partner, Murray & Brown 2010-2017; Partner, Aberdein Considine 2017-present.
Law Society of Scotland; Scottish Family Law Association; Aberdeen Bar Association.
Aberdeen University LLB (Hons) 1988; Aberdeen University DipLP 1989.
Football and dog walking. Karl is also a Cub Scout leader in his spare time.
Aberdein Considine‘s family practice is well placed to advise on high-value financial provisions and complex, sensitive child-related cases. Head of practice Ruth Aberdein is an experienced litigator with particular expertise in assisting high-net-worth individuals with prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Isabelle Douglas handles novel cases involving property, company and succession law issues, while Leonie Burke and April Campbell are key contacts for litigation work. Also in the core team are Karl Brown and associate Megan Hannah.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Employment