Mr Richard Field > Rollits LLP > Hull, England > Lawyer Profile
Rollits LLP Offices
58 HIGH STREET
- Go to...
Mr Richard Field
Senior Partner, Hull specialising in corporate and banking & Finance matters, including flotations, buy-outs, joint-ventures, banking and corporate recovery.
Qualified 1987; Carrick Carr & Garwood, Hull (1986-1987); Joined Rollits 1988; Partner 1992; Managing Partner 2006; Senior Partner 2015; Trustee of and Secretary to the Hull Children’s University
LL.B University of Leicester (1982-1985); MBA Nottingham Law School (2008-2009); STEP Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising
Sport, principally golf, knowledge management and natural history
For the department at Rollits LLP, the renewables, education, agriculture and food sectors remain key alongside expertise in charity related work, a niche area of specialism in the region. The group’s client roster spans secured lenders and regional borrower clients, with team leader Richard Field focusing on family-owned business and property expert David Hextall handling secured lending work, particularly relating to development finance and charity issues.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire
Rollits LLP‘s team counts public and privately-owned companies, SMEs and joint venture vehicles as clients. John Flanagan heads up the practice and frequently assists clients in the education sector including several multi-academy trusts. The group’s other areas of strength include handling food sector instructions (for which Julian Wild is a key name to note), and acting for social enterprises and family-owned businesses; Richard Field also handles matters in the charity sector. Nasim Sharf joined Wilkin Chapman LLP.
- Corporate and commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial
- Banking and finance - Yorkshire and the Humber > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Human resources > Employment: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in Yorkshire
- Real estate > Social housing
- Public sector > Education
- Real estate > Planning
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation