Catherine Percy > RPC > London, England > Lawyer Profile
TOWER BRIDGE HOUSE
ST KATHARINE'S WAY
- Go to...
Property & casualty insurance; construction; pharmaceutical/competition litigation.
Partner. Insurance lawyer and commercial litigator. Expertise in property insurance, casualty claims including product liability and construction and property related cases in the UK and worldwide. Particular emphasis on coverage and adjustment issues, fraud and moral hazard. Significant litigation experience, particularly involving the food and pharmaceutical sectors including follow on damages actions and other contentious competition matters.
Trained Lawrence Graham, Litigation Department Lawrence Graham 1983-89, Partner Lawrence Graham 1989, Head of Insurance Group 1999 to 2004, Partner Reynolds Porter Chamberlain 2004. Regular speaker and contributor to publications.
CII, BILA, LBIA, TeCSA.
Roedean School; The London School of Economics and Political Science, Faculty of Law; The College of Law, London.
Music; fishing; cricket.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Industry focus > Retail and consumer
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Risk advisory > Corporate governance
- Corporate and commercial > Customs and excise
- Employment > Health and safety
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Industry focus > TMT
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Employment > Employers
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Gaming and betting
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Competition litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: patents (contentious and non-contentious)
- Industry focus > Life sciences and healthcare
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency