Richard Baker > Porter Dodson LLP > Dorchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Porter Dodson LLP Offices
53 HIGH WEST STREET
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Head of Family Department – specialises in resolving financial remedy and cohabitation disputes. Richard is a trained collaborative practitioner.
Qualified 1994; joined Porter Dodson 1996; Partner 2001; Head of Family Department. Current directorships Dorchester, Sherborne and Districts and North Dorset Citizens Advice Bureau.
Family Law Panel; Member of Resolution; Dorset Resolution (committee member), Co-chair of North and West Dorset collaborative POD.
Sheffield Hallam University (BA (Hons) 2:1).
South West > Private client > Family
Porter Dodson LLP divides its practice into two specialised teams, one overseeing divorce and financial matters, and the other overseeing children law matters. The practice is led by Richard Baker. He has over 25 years’ of family law experience and is well versed in matters concerning overseas assets, companies and trusts.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate