Keith Oliver > Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP Offices
15 FETTER LANE
- Go to...
Litigation: civil fraud; asset freezing and asset tracing; commercial, insolvency and trust litigation; crisis management; financial services litigation; international arbitration; sports law (contentious) and dispute resolution.
Keith is the Head of International and one of the firm’s key partners, having trained at the firm and following qualification in 1980, appointed to partner in 1983. He has frontline experience at the cutting edge of international fraud litigation, asset recovery and disputes with a dynamic focus on achieving the very best result for every client whatever the challenge.
Keith specialises in commercial, regulatory and trust litigation, and heads the specialist commercial litigation and civil fraud and asset freezing team at Peters & Peters. He specialises in international disputes and the location, freezing and recovery of misappropriated assets involving emergency relief procedures and the management of legal teams from many jurisdictions.
His work often involves multi-jurisdictional actions in the USA, continental Europe and worldwide. He is widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading lawyers in civil fraud with a reputation for addressing and resolving the most intractable of disputes and crises faced by individuals and companies.
Trained Peters & Peters; qualified 1980; Partner 1983; Senior Partner and Departmental Head 2005 and Head of International 2016. A frequent speaker at litigation conferences held by the International Bar Association, the Association Internationale Des Jeunes Avocats (AIJA), LexisNexis and C5 Fraud Asset Tracing and Recovery (joint chair).
- Founding member and fellow of the International Academy of Financial Crime Litigators
- International Bar Association
- Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats
- Commercial Litigators’ Forum
- London Solicitors Litigation Association
- British Italian Law Association
- The Inter-Pacific Bar Association
London Guildhall University (1977 BA (Hons)).
Winter sports, football (playing and spectating), cinema and theatre, rock music, classic cars.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Best known for its enviable fraud credentials, Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP‘s ‘very experienced and understanding team‘ also acts in major commercial disputes before the English courts and internationally. The group is particularly active on behalf of governments, multinational corporations and ultra-high-net- worth individuals. Commercial litigation and civil fraud head Jonathan Tickner is a specialist in international and commercial disputes, as well as civil fraud and asset recovery work; international head Keith Oliver is ‘a standout partner and absolute star‘; Sarah Gabriel is a commercial litigation expert; and Jason Woodland is ‘a great operator‘. The next line of key advisers features Emma Ruane, who is experienced in multi-jurisdictional civil fraud and competition litigation; and Vlad Meerovich, a specialist in both multi-jurisdictional commercial litigation and international arbitration.
- Hall of Fame London > Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Commercial litigation: mid-market London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Private prosecutions
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Dispute resolution > Public international law
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious