Nick Grant > Payne Hicks Beach > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Payne Hicks Beach Offices
10 NEW SQUARE
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution, Privacy & Media Law
Associate. Nick has experience of a variety of contentious disputes. In particular, he specialises in defamation and privacy law, and provides reputational advice to clients faced with hostile media attention, both in traditional media and online.
Trained at Hill Dickinson LLP. Qualified 2014. Joined Payne Hicks Beach 2017, promoted to associate 2019.
Whitgift School, The University of Exeter
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Payne Hicks Beach‘s clients are primarily drawn from the areas of sailing, equine, football, boxing and health,with practice head Jonathan Gatward‘s expertise covering a broad range of areas, including copyright, distribution, product promotion and general corporate work. Partner Hanna Basha and associate Nick Grant both specialise in sensitive disputes, usually concerning privacy, data protection, breach of confidence, defamation or harassment. In a recent highlight they represented boxing promoter Frank Warren in his successful claim against boxer Ricky Burns and his manager Alex Morrison.
- Rising stars - London > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Sport - London > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Risk advisory > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Human resources > Employment: senior executives
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Human resources > Immigration