Kathryn Bradbury > Payne Hicks Beach > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Payne Hicks Beach Offices
10 NEW SQUARE
- Go to...
Citizenship & Immigration
Kathryn is partner and head of the Citizenship & Immigration department. Kathryn practises across the spectrum of UK immigration, EU free movement and UK nationality law. She has extensive experience in applications under the investor, entrepreneur, sole representative and innovator categories and associated applications for high net worth and high profile individuals. Her work in personal immigration extends to applications under the rules relating to partners, elderly relatives and children. She has significant expertise in applications for British citizenship and in worldwide citizenship by investment programmes and in complex applications and litigation.
Ghersons 2001–2015; joined Payne Hicks Beach as a Partner 2015.
Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Payne Hicks Beach‘s citizenship and immigration department is ‘always client-focused and is commercially oriented to deliver the best possible result‘. It stands out for its ability to advise ultra-high-net-worth and high-net-worth individuals on Tier 1 investor and entrepreneur applications. It is also adept at advising overseas companies on establishment in the UK and handles sponsor licence issues for businesses, particularly in the fashion, financial services and not-for-profit sectors. With skills in handling complex instructions, often with a human rights element, the team has recently been involved in several complex judicial review challenges. Team head Kathryn Bradbury gives ‘clear and realistic advice; she is hugely organised and is never flustered‘.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Risk advisory > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Human resources > Employment: senior executives
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Human resources > Immigration