Georgina Bayley > Payne Hicks Beach LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Payne Hicks Beach LLP Offices
10 NEW SQUARE
- Go to...
Georgina is a partner in the Dispute Resolution department. She specialises in heavyweight commercial disputes, both international and domestic, acting for a variety of clients ranging from companies to high net worth individuals to charities. Her experience includes dealing with complex contractual disputes, fraud, shareholder issues, contentious insolvency and arbitration. She also often advises in relation to jurisdictional issues, injunctive relief, dispute resolution and governing law clauses and enforcement issues.
Georgina also has a particular interest in, and experience of, judicial review matters. She is regularly instructed by coroners seeking specialist advice on coronial law in relation to inquests and has also advised public authorities on bringing procurement challenges against public bodies.
Withers LLP (2008 – 2021)
Payne Hicks Beach LLP (2021 to date)
College of Law, Guildford (2002 – 2004), PdDL (Distinction) and LPC (Distinction)
Bristol University (1999 – 2002), History (2:1)
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The ‘innovative and dynamic team‘ at Payne Hicks Beach LLP handles disputes concerning finance (including financial services), commercial issues, fraud, insolvency, and professional negligence. The team is also instructed in company-related disputes, such as unfair prejudice claims. In addition to acting in media sector litigation, dispute resolution department head Dominic Crossley advises educational and sporting institutions, politicians, public sector bodies, and entrepreneurs; and Lucas Moore ‘identifies the quickest possible route to the solution‘. Providing further partner-level support are experienced commercial litigators Georgina Bayley, Ane Vernon and Paul Dorrans.
- Next Generation Partners London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Commercial litigation: mid-market London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Employment > Immigration
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)