Shilpa Mathuradas > Osbornes > London, England > Lawyer Profile
7-9 PRATT STREET
- Go to...
Head of property litigation at Osbornes Law, Shilpa Mathuradas is an experienced property litigation lawyer specialising in all aspects of property law in a residential and commercial context including freeholder/Leaseholder disputes, lease extensions, dilapidations claims, Service charge disputes, 1954 Act lease renewals both contentious and non-contentious, rent review disputes, property related professional negligence, property related insolvency, collective enfranchisement and lease extensions. Shilpa is known for her commercial approach to her very broad client base. She also recognises the need to consider alternative approaches to disputes having had extensive experience in mediation.
Trained Everatts Solicitors; qualified 2001; assistant solicitor Everatts; solicitor Osbornes 2002; partner 2008.
Property Litigation Association; London Solicitors Litigation Association.
Rooks Heath High School; Brunel University (LLB Law).
Keeping fit, DIY.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate