Jenny Walsh > Osbornes > London, England > Lawyer Profile
7-9 PRATT STREET
- Go to...
Wills, Probate and Estate Administration
Jenny is a Partner in the Private Client department having qualified in August 2013. She specialises in non-contentious private client matters including estate administration (including estates with a cross-border aspect), resealing of foreign Grants of Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Wills (including those that contain trusts or where clients have assets abroad), setting up trusts during lifetime or under a Will, acting on behalf of trustees in running trusts on an ongoing basis, Inheritance Tax advice, advice surrounding the gifting of assets during lifetime, issues affecting the elderly, and Court of Protection matters (including Deputy applications).
Jenny graduated from the University of Essex and then completed her Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in Leeds.
Jenny is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, a member of the Private Client Section of the Law Society and a member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
Lawyer Rankings(Firms to watch)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate