Arjun Jethwa > Osbornes > London, England > Lawyer Profile
7-9 PRATT STREET
- Go to...
Housing and Social Care
Arjun studied Law at Bristol Law School UWE Bristol and completed his LPC at BPP Law School. Arjun has been practising housing law since April 2012 and qualified as a Solicitor in October 2014. Arjun joined Osbornes Law’s Housing and Social Care Team in July 2018. Arjun became an Associate Solicitor in June 2020.
He specialises in the following areas:
- Housing disrepair
- Housing possession (all types) in relation to proceedings relating to, Anti-social behaviour cases, Rent arrears, Sub-letting and Succession
- Unlawful evictions
- Judicial review
- Welfare Benefits
Arjun has advocacy experience dealing with possession cases for his clients and at the Court duty desk. He also has experience conducting advocacy at the First Tier Tribunal Welfare Benefit Division.
Outside of work Arjun enjoys jogging, going to the gym, he has been involved in fundraising for various charities.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate