Mrs Anne Vrignaud > Osborne Clarke > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Osborne Clarke Offices
163 BOULEVARD MALESHERBES
- Go to...
Mrs Anne Vrignaud
Banking and finance
Anne heads the banking and finance practice of Osborne Clarke in Paris.
Anne has a significant expertise in real estate finance, acquisition and leveraged finance, corporate finance and debt restructuring.
She also has a long-lasting experience of cross-border transactions.
She advises investment funds, financial institutions, debt funds and domestic and international corporates.
French, English, German
Admitted to the Paris and the New York bars, she is a graduate of Harvard Law School (LL.M) and Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (H.E.C.).
She also holds a master’s degree in private law (University of Paris II – Assas) and a post graduate degree in private law (University of Paris I – ¨Panthéon Sorbonne).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Advertising
- EU, competition and distribution
- Administrative and public law
- Mergers and acquisitions