Mr David Haccoun > Osborne Clarke > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Osborne Clarke Offices
163 BOULEVARD MALESHERBES
- Go to...
Mr David Haccoun
Corporate / M&A
David Haccoun has 20 years of M&A practice in domestic and cross-border M&A transactions (share or asset deals, both on seller and purchaser’s sides, pre and post-closing restructuring). His extensive experience includes the negotiation and implementation of joint ventures and strategic alliances and advises managers on venture transactions, shareholders’ agreements and management packages. He has developed a deep experience in transactions involving multi-jurisdictional companies in transport and automotive sector, as well as in other industries such as ITC and food and retail.
David holds a Master degree in Corporate law (University Paris XII, 1998), a PhD in Business law (University Paris XII, 1999) and he is a member of the Paris Bar.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Advertising
- EU, competition and distribution
- Administrative and public law
- Mergers and acquisitions