Tom Harding > Osborne Clarke LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Osborne Clarke LLP Offices
2 TEMPLE BACK EAST
- Go to...
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Osborne Clarke LLP‘s team is best known for its national and international regulatory expertise, advising clients on digitalisation strategies and production issues. During the Covid pandemic, the group advised ITV on safely returning to television production, drawing on its expertise in health and safety. Another key area of strength is advertising and marketing, and the team advises an impressive range of multinational media companies on advertising policy. Broadcasting and digital content producers, which the team advises on their output, also make up an active part of the client base. The interactive entertainment team is led by Tom Harding, a commercial transactional lawyer with expertise in the monetisation of entertainment products. Mary Lawrence is a specialist in commercial and regulatory disputes and now leads the health and safety practice. Associate Elliott Prentiss is developing a specialism in GDPR issues.
Osborne Clarke LLP takes an interdisciplinary approach to IT matters, pulling together experts in commercial law, litigation and corporate transactions. The group advises clients on digital transformations and commercial IT agreements. The team is led by Will Robertson, a commercial lawyer with expertise in procurement, as well as in advising technology companies on new products and services. Tom Harding focuses on commercial transactions, with clients in the digital and e-commerce sectors. Charlie Wedin is a litigator who is often instructed on technology disputes. ‘Consistently reliable, personal and available‘ associate director Eleanor Williams‘ practice involves negotiating and advising on high-value contractual arrangements for the sale, procurement and development of technology.
The ‘highly effective and highly responsive‘ team at Osborne Clarke LLP acts for an impressive list of corporate clients and government agencies, which it advises on all aspects of their IP portfolios. The group has experience in global trade mark filings and oppositions, patent litigation and commercial IP transactions, in addition to a niche in trade secrets cases. The team is led by IP litigation expert Clare Robinson. Will Robertson assists the firm’s technology clients, providing advice on the development, procurement and exploitation of their assets. Douglas Peden is regularly instructed on contentious trade mark and copyright issues, while Tom Harding is the name to note for media-related IP work. Senior associate Becky Crawford is an expert in trade secrets and trade marks.
- Intellectual property - South West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- IT and telecoms - South West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- Leading individuals - South West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Media and entertainment - South West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Transport > Rail