Peter Sheppard > Osborne Clarke LLP > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Osborne Clarke LLP Offices
3 Forbury Rd
- Go to...
Osborne Clarke LLP is characterized by a practice ingrained in the tech industry and with an international angle, handling commercial contracts, digital transformations, corporate investments, regulatory, and contentious matters. The leadership team consists of Peter Sheppard, an experienced litigator, Sara Valentine, who acts for digital business companies, and Greg Leyshon, a specialist in private equity and venture capital. Additionally recommended for his expertise in private equity transactions in the telecoms sector comes Mike Freer.
Osborne Clarke LLP advises an extensive client base of domestic companies, multinationals, and PE and VC backed entities, primarily from the US, on an array of corporate and commercial matters, with a particular focus on technology and life sciences. With a predominantly cross-border practice, Peter Sheppard leads the team, covering industries such as telecoms, digital business, and automotive. Dawn Troman complements the department with her experience in technology disputes. Further, associate Scott Butler comes recommended for his expertise in dispute prevention and associate Kristian Assirati advises on issues arising out of transactions, focusing his practice on digital business and automotive clients.
- Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Dispute resolution
- Hall of Fame - South East > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- IT and telecoms - South East > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions