Mrs Stacey Mabrouk > Olliers > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
11 DUKE STREET
- Go to...
Mrs Stacey Mabrouk
Stacey Mabrouk joined Olliers in 2003 and qualified as a solicitor in 2008. She is a Duty Solicitor here at Olliers. Stacey has recently been mentioned in the Legal 500 as being ‘always mindful of achieving the best outcome for the client’.
Stacey currently heads up our specialist Crown Court department. She manages a varied case load with prosecutions brought by the Crown Prosecution Service, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs and the Serious Organised Crime Agency. She is greatly experienced in dealing with cases at the police station in the primary investigation stage.
Her case load involves allegations of s.18 assaults, rape, serious sexual offences and drug offences. Stacey also has substantial experience on larger scale cases such as drug conspiracies and murder
- • 2018 – Operation Friction. Represented defendant facing charges of Conspiracy to Supply Class A and B drugs total value in excess of £1m. Read more
- • 2018 – Manchester Crown Court Operation Speedway. Represented defendant part of a multi handed operation for offences of conspiracy to commit robbery and money laundering. Read more
- • 2017 – R v M, acted for defendant charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage. Read more
- • 2017 – R v R and others acted for defendants charged with conspiracy to commit robbery. Read more
- • 2017 – R v K acted for defendant charged with conspiracy to commit child sex offences. Read more
- • 2017 – R v M, secured an end to the proceedings for a defendant charged with conspiracy to participate in the criminal activities of an organised crime group. Read more
- • 2017 – R v C represented defendant charged with assault . Read more
- • 2017 – R v T, Stafford Crown Court Nov 17 secured acquittal for defendant charged with GBH
- • R –v– M Bolton Crown Court, Conspiracy to supply Class A drugs: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bolton-trio-jailed-after-cocaine-7473691
- • R –v– A Manchester Crown Court, Conspiracy to commit fraud: http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29997962
- • R –v– M Manchester Crown Court, Arson attempt on Manchester Town Hall: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/maciej-maciejewski-firebombed-manchester-town-7510288
- • R –v– G Manchester Crown Court, acted for defendant charged with number of street robberies: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/violent-gang-teenage-girls-robbed-7841850
- • R –v– D Manchester Crown Court, acted for defendant charged with aggravated burglary and robbery: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/caught-red-handed-robber-snared-7899170
Trained at Olliers
Law Society; Women in Law, Women in Criminal Law
Manchester Metropolitan University (2003 LLB).