Colin Rice > Norton Rose Fulbright > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Norton Rose Fulbright Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINA ONE WEST TOWER
#09-09 SINGAPORE 018937
- Go to...
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The structured lending and markets practice at Norton Rose Fulbright is well-integrated into the firm’s global offering, and regularly provides cross-border advice to the firm’s banking clients on issues such as derivatives and securitisations. The group is particularly known for Islamic derivatives work. Heading the team is English law qualified Colin Rice , an expert in financial regulations, often supported by associate Francesca North. In November 2020, the firm brought on senior associate Nivedita Raghavan from Clifford Chance, an expert in OTC derivatives transactions.
At Norton Rose Fulbright, the international financial services regulatory practice handles regulatory issues across south east Asia, advising clients on issues such as regulatory change, enforcement and investigations, compliance and market conduct issues. The group also assists with the regulatory aspects of financial institutional M&A. Singapore managing partner Yu-En Ong heads the team, and is an expert in structured finance. Stella Cramer is a TMT lawyer, often instructed on fintech regulation and issues relating to blockchain. Anna Tipping is an insurance-sector regulatory specialist, while Colin Rice takes the lead on derivatives and financial markets issues.
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Foreign firms - Singapore
- Financial services regulatory: foreign firms - Singapore
- Leading individuals - Singapore > Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Foreign firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Asset finance: foreign firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Foreign firms
- Financial services regulatory: foreign firms
- Projects: foreign firms
- TMT: foreign firms
- White-collar crime - Foreign firms