Maartje Govaert > Norton Rose Fulbright > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Norton Rose Fulbright Offices
24TH FLOOR, REMBRANDT TOWER
1096 HA AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Maartje Govaert leads the employment team at Norton Rose Fulbright, which is highly recommended for work involving disputes over labour classifications for tech sector clients, such as deliveroo. Other key areas of work include non-compete clauses and litigation, remuneration, internal investigations, and compliance work. Govaert is also active in pensions work, and the firm counts a wide range of large Dutch and multinational clients among its pension law clients. Senior associate Thomas Timmermans departed the firm for Greenberg Traurig LLP in 2019.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation