David Kaplan > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Derby, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
- Go to...
Partner. David’s specialisms include acquisitions; disposals and mergers; private equity – management buy-outs; management buy-ins and private investors; banking and finance; joint ventures; healthcare; and general business advice.
Trained Rollit Farrell and Bladon (now Rollits); qualified 1997; partner Nelsons 2010. Associate Eversheds 1997-2003; partner Flint Bishop LLP 2003-08; partner Keelys LLP 2008-10.
University of Hull (1994 LLB 2:1).
Running (completed two marathons), general fitness, skiing and snowboarding.
Chris Rees at Nelsons Solicitors Limited is instructed by leading banks on corporate banking, re-financing and property backed lends. He is also experienced in representing private and overseas lenders and in syndicated loan arrangements, particularly those connected to the property and development sector. James Coningsby is the key contact for real estate and development finance. Both are located in Leicester while over in Derby, David Kaplan is the lead partner.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery