Martin Jinks > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Derby, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
- Go to...
Partner & Notary Public. Martin has over 40 years’ experience in commercial property law, with invaluable expertise in commercial property development and site acquisition.
His areas of expertise include commercial property and development; site acquisition and development; and in-house notary.
Previously Senior Partner at Bakewells Solicitors; Joined Nelsons 2013.
Notary since 1990; Chair of LawNet Commercial Property Unit 1990 – 2013.
Manchester University; Chester Law College.
Squash; Running; Walking; Derby County Football Fan.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector