Chris Huntingford > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Derby, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
- Go to...
Real Estate - Residential Property.
Partner. Chris heads up the residential property team at Nelsons, specialising in house sales and purchased. He has been advising on residential conveyancing matters since 2005.
Chris specialises in acting for HNW individuals and professional portfolio landlords in both sales and acquisitions of all types of residential properties. Chris is experienced in advising clients in connection with lease extensions for residential property as well as leasehold enfranchisement.
His areas of expertise include residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases; re-mortgages; transfer of equity; right to buy purchases; shared ownership properties; new build property; deeds of grant (rights of way, rights of services, etc); residential lease extensions; adverse possession registrations; prescriptive easement registrations; buy to let and house in multiple occupation (HMO) acqusitions; and limited company owned residential property.
Previously at Timms Solicitors; Joined Nelsons in 2013.
Member of the Society of Licensed Conveyancers; Founder Member of the Progressive Property Network (Derby)
University of Central Lancashire: Law LLB (Hons); Lancashire Law School: Legal Practice Course (PGDipLP)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector