Lisa Preece > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Partner and head of personal injury and clinical negligence. Lisa specialises in serious injury work, with a special interest in brain and spinal injury cases; accidents at work; and inquests.
Specialist interest in head injuries and serious orthopaedic injuries. Volunteer for Headway Lincolnshire.
Trained Eking Manning; qualified 1992; partner Nelsons 2001.
– Member of Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme;
– Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL);
– Previously Chair of Headway Lincolnshire, a local brain injury charity;
– Previously East Midlands’ representative on Headway UK Membership Committee for 14 years;
– Member of East Midlands Headway Network.
Bristol Polytechnic (1988 LLB Hons); College of Law, York (1990 LSF).
Travel, running, hill walking, countryside, eating out.
Nelsons Solicitors Limited has an experienced personal injury team that specialises in handling severe and catastrophic injury cases. The firm features on all appropriate and approved personal injury panels, including Headway and Spinal Injuries Association. The practice is led by Lisa Preece who is ‘dedicated‘ and ‘diligent‘. Preece specialises in child and adult brain injury claims. Bruce Williams has a specialism in brain injury and birth injury claims.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector