Lisa Preece > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Partner and head of personal injury and clinical negligence. Lisa specialises in serious injury work, with a special interest in brain and spinal injury cases; accidents at work; and inquests.
Trained Eking Manning; qualified 1992; partner Nelsons 2001.
– Member of Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme;
– Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers;
Chair of Headway Lincolnshire, a local brain injury charity;
– Previously East Midlands’ representative on Headway UK Membership Committee for 14 years;
– Member of East Midlands Headway Network.
Bristol Polytechnic (1988 LLB Hons); College of Law, York (1990 LSF).
Travel, running, hill walking, countryside, eating out.
East Midlands > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
Bruce Williams is a key name at Nelsons Solicitors Limited, providing clients with a ‘wealth of experience and a calm nerve’. He is reputed for his handling of acquired and traumatic severe brain injury cases for children, including birth injury claims. The team is knowledgeable about a broad range of severe and catastrophic injuries on both the personal injury and clinical negligence fronts, including spinal and orthopaedic injuries. Multi-party actions and inquest-related litigation are also areas where the group demonstrates a proven track record. Lisa Preece heads up the team, which comprises of ‘experienced and shrewd litigators‘, who are noted for their ‘excellent client care’.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Public sector > Education
- Human resources > Employment