Riaz Dudhia > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Partner & head of commercial property. Riaz specialises in commercial property and has particular expertise in matters relating to owners, occupiers and investors, land acquisition and disposal, commercial and residential development, asset management, commercial landlord and tenant matters, secured lending and property transactions involving pension schemes.
Trained Ringrose Law, Lincoln; qualified 2005; partner Nelsons Solicitors 2014.
The Law Society.
The Lancaster School, Leicester; De Montfort University, Leicester.
Nelsons Solicitors Limited‘s varied portfolio of work includes strategic land acquisitions, lease agreements, site assembly and project finance transactions. Riaz Dudhia is particularly experienced in commercial landlord and tenant work, land acquisitions and disposals, as well as commercial development. Associate Paul Hinchcliffe has a strong track record acting for freeholders and landlords on projects in central Nottingham, including regeneration schemes and portfolio acquisitions and disposals.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector