Jon Roberts > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Partner. Jon has specialised in dispute resolution for over twenty years and is a leading lawyer in this field.
His areas of expertise include construction and engineering; administrative law claims against local and public authorities; advocacy before all civil courts and arbitrations; commercial litigation; civil fraud; contract claims; injunctions; international disputes; judicial review; shareholder and partnership disputes; professional negligence; public law; torts; and trust and trustee disputes.
John is an experienced trial advocate. He is also experienced in high value/complex high court claims.
Trained Sheffield City Council; qualified 1986; partner Nelsons 1993.
Solicitor advocate (Higher Courts)
Keele University (1982 BA joint Hons); University of Liverpool (MBA 2011).
Nelsons Solicitors Limited often represents SMEs and larger UK companies in commercial disputes relating to construction projects, shareholders agreements and malfeasance. Cathryn Selby has a wealth of experience in cases regarding commercial contracts, civil fraud, insurance and unfair prejudice. Chris Adams expertise resides in breach of contract claims, professional negligence and partnership disputes. Jon Roberts has a strong track record in fraud cases.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector