Stewart Vandermark > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Chief Executive & Solicitor. Stewart became chief executive in June 2017 and is responsible for Nelsons’ strategic oversight. He has a full time management role and works alongside Tim Hastings. Before becoming Nelsons’ chief executive, Stewart was a partner in the dispute resolution department, specialising in resolving intellectual property disputes.
Trained Bevirs Solicitors; qualified 1994; joined Nelsons 2001; partner Nelsons 2004; chief executive Nelsons 2017.
Nottingham University (1991 LLB 2:1).
Golf, football, music, books, socialising.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector