Simon Key > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Partner and head of Nelsons’ debt recovery team. His areas of practice include commercial contract claims; civil litigation; B2B disputes; civil fraud; defamation; injunctions; international disputes; judicial review; professional negligence; partnership disputes; winding up petitions and individual bankruptcy; debt recovery.
Trained Nelsons, qualified 2010. Partner 2019.
Nottingham Law School.
Nelsons Solicitors Limited’s ‘brilliant’ debt recovery team comprises debt collectors, credit controllers as well as legal practitioners who assist clients in all debt recovery matters, predominantly in the B2B space and with particular strengths in the consumer debt market. The legal services range from the pre-action collection process to the pursuing of court proceedings, the securing of judgments for clients as well as the enforcement of judgments. Clients hail from across the UK and cover various sectors, such as healthcare, financial services and engineering. The practice is headed by Simon Key with Kelly Bevan heading the day-to-day practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery