Richard Grosberg > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Wills and probate.
Partner. Richard is the head of Nelsons’ court of protection and trust administration teams. He has dealt with wills and probate work since he qualified in 1985.
Richard’s areas of expertise include court of protection; personal injury trusts; trust creation and administration; declarations of trust; residential care fees planning/protection of assets; charitable trusts; wills; inheritance tax planning; powers of attorney; administration of affairs; administration of estates; grants of probate; and grants of letters of administration.
Richard is a notary public.
Trained Stone and Simpson; qualified 1985; partner Nelsons 1991. Joined Nelsons 1985. Current directorships: trustee of two charities: Pint Size Theatre Group – theatre in education charity in Nottinghamshire; WORK Ltd – day centre for adults with learning disabilities in Sheffield.
– Chair of the Law Society Probate Section (2001-04);
– Member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
Crewe County Grammar School for Boys; Manchester University (1982 Law Degree); Chester College of Law (1983).
Very involved with the Church – married to a Methodist Church Minister.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery