Jane Sutherland > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
37 NEW WALK
- Go to...
Wills, probate and trusts.
Partner and head of wills and probate. Her areas of expertise include wills; inheritance tax planning; administration of estates; grants of probate; grants of letters of administration; court of protection; powers of attorney; administration of affairs; trust creation and administration; declarations of trust; and residential care fees planning/protection of assets. Jane is experienced in high value estates.
Trained Nelsons Solicitors; qualified 1991; partner 2001.
University of East Anglia (BA (Hons) English Literature and Philosophy); Trent Polytechnic (CPE; LSF).
East Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
Nelsons Solicitors Limited provides high-net-worth clients and partner organisations with planning options in relation to inheritance tax. Also among its caseload is high-value trust administration work, independent investment advice and asset protection. Jane Sutherland serves as the overall practice head. The firm is also home to a dedicated Court of Protection team, which is led by Richard Grosberg.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Public sector > Education
- Human resources > Employment