Jane Sutherland > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
37 NEW WALK
- Go to...
Wills, probate and trusts.
Partner and head of wills and probate. Since qualification, Jane has specialised in all areas of wills and probate.
Areas of expertise include wills; inheritance tax planning; administration of estates; grants of probate; grants of letters of administration; court of protection; powers of attorney; administration of affairs; trust creation and administration; declarations of trust; and residential care fees planning/protection of assets.
Jane is experienced in high value estates.
Trained Nelsons Solicitors; qualified 1991; partner 2001.
University of East Anglia (BA (Hons) English Literature and Philosophy); Trent Polytechnic (CPE; LSF).
Nelsons Solicitors Limited has an extensive offering, with practitioners having experience of trust administration, Court of Protection work, investment management, wills and probate. A key feature of the practice is its innovative, online wills service. Jane Sutherland is the head of the team. Clients praise Helen Salisbury‘s ‘personal and approachable‘ manner.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector