Lewis Addison > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
37 NEW WALK
- Go to...
Partner. A member of Nelsons’ dispute resolution team and based in our Leicester office, Lewis specialises predominately in property, trusts and probate litigation but also associated insolvency and professional negligence matters. Lewis is also experienced in commercial litigation, and in particular shareholder and company disputes.
Trained at Josiah Hincks Son & Bullough in Leicester, before moving to Nelsons in 2008. Made partner at Nelsons in 2018
ACTAPS; Leicestershire Cares Champion and Co-ordinator.
Beauchamp College, Oadby, Leicestershire; LLB(Hons), University of Leicester (2003); LPC, College of Law, Chester (2004).
Nelsons Solicitors Limited has a sizeable contentious trusts and probate team that frequently handles disputes concerning high value estates. The team displays strong expertise in Inheritance Act claims, complex challenges to wills, court of protection and defamation matters. Practice head Kevin Modiri and his team are ‘sensible and pragmatic‘ and frequently deliver client training and CPD seminars. Lewis Addison and associate Lewis Hastie are noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector