Lewis Addison > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
37 NEW WALK
- Go to...
Partner. A member of Nelsons’ dispute resolution team and based in our Leicester office, Lewis specialises predominately in property, trusts and probate litigation but also associated insolvency and professional negligence matters. Lewis is also experienced in commercial litigation, and in particular shareholder and company disputes.
Trained at Josiah Hincks Son & Bullough in Leicester, before moving to Nelsons in 2008. Made partner at Nelsons in 2018
ACTAPS; Leicestershire Cares Champion and Co-ordinator.
Beauchamp College, Oadby, Leicestershire; LLB(Hons), University of Leicester (2003); LPC, College of Law, Chester (2004).
Nelsons Solicitors Limited‘s robust contentious trusts and probate practice is regularly involved in disputes involving estates worth in excess of 7 figures. Kevin Modiri, based in Nottingham and Derby, is the firms’ main specialist for claims under the Inheritance Act, with associate Lewis Hastie primarily representing individual clients in contentious probate claims and Court of Protection cases. Mediator Lewis Addison leads the Leicester team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery