Mohammed Akeel Latif > Myerson Solicitors LLP > Altrincham, England > Lawyer Profile
Myerson Solicitors LLP Offices
20 BARRINGTON ROAD
- Go to...
Mohammed Akeel Latif
Partner and Head of Corporate Commercial Department specialising in corporate finance work which includes advising on mergers, acquisitions, sales, equity investment, restructuring (whether solvent or insolvent), placing of shares (whether public or private) and AIM and PLUS flotations.
Trainee in the corporate departments of Rowlands and Eversheds before joining Myerson in 2001. Made partner in 2005 and became head of the Corporate Commercial department in 2008.
University of Manchester (LLB Hons Degree)
Manchester Metropolitan University (LPC: Distinction)
North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West(Leading individuals)
Myerson Solicitors LLP advises local and national owner-managed businesses, banks, venture capital institutions, listed companies and individuals on corporate and commercial matters. Key client sectors include IT, IP, professional services and manufacturing. Mohammed Akeel Latif heads the team and focuses on corporate finance work, such as M&A, sales, equity investments, restructuring and capital markets. Terry Moore was promoted to senior solicitor.
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction