Clara Staunton > Myerson Solicitors LLP > Altrincham, England > Lawyer Profile
Myerson Solicitors LLP Offices
20 BARRINGTON ROAD
- Go to...
Wills, Trusts & Probate
Partner in the Private Client Team specialising in Estates, Trusts, Wills and Inheritance Tax. Work includes dealing with complex and taxable estate, advising on tax efficient Wills, advising and drafting trusts, and managing trusts. A full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Trained at a small firm in Leeds. Moved to Oxfordshire based firm Bower and Bailey upon qualification and joined Myerson in 2013.
BPP Law School, Leeds
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The ‘highly knowledgeable‘ and ‘empathetic‘ team at Myerson Solicitors LLP works for high-net-worth clients and their families, managing multi-million-pound trusts and dealing with the administration of estates, deputyship issues, wills and estates succession planning work, and inheritance tax mitigation. The team, led by Bik-ki Wong, who was made head of the department in 2019, has recently seen an increase in instructions relating to family investment companies and educator trusts being used by families wishing to preserve wealth. Amanda Freeman and senior solicitor Clara Staunton are other names to note.
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - North West > Private client
- Rising stars - North West > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Construction