Terry Moore > Myerson Solicitors LLP > Altrincham, England > Lawyer Profile
Myerson Solicitors LLP Offices
20 BARRINGTON ROAD
- Go to...
Senior Associate in the Corporate Commercial Department specialising in mergers, acquisitions, sales, re-organisations, constitutional documents, supply, agency and distribution, intellectual property and general corporate commercial matters.
Undertook a position at Riverview Law upon qualification, acting exclusively for a FTSE 100 entity on commercial contracts, prior to joining Myerson in the Corporate Commercial department in 2015. Promoted to Senior Solicitor in 2018.
University of Liverpool (History and Irish Studies – 1:1)
Manchester Metropolitan University (GDL – Merit, LPC – Distinction)
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Clients recommend Myerson Solicitors LLP for its ‘proactive approach’, ‘diverse range of skills’ and ‘excellent response times’. Home to extensive sector expertise, the team is active in the manufacturing, property, charities, franchising, technology, creative and media, private wealth and charity sectors where it handles a range of corporate matters including M&A, equity investments, restructurings, corporate finance, sales, share options and joint ventures. The ‘technically very good‘ Mohammed Akeel Latif leads the department which includes Andrew Brown, reputed for ‘investing significant time in maintaining key relationships’. Terry Moore is an ‘up and coming star‘.
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Rising stars - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Construction