Helen Thompson > Myerson Solicitors LLP > Altrincham, England > Lawyer Profile
Myerson Solicitors LLP Offices
20 BARRINGTON ROAD
- Go to...
Contentious Trusts and Probate
Helen is a Partner and Head of the Contentious Trust and Probate Team
Helen has over 20 years of litigation experience and has specialised in contentious probate for over 8 years. Helen is a Full Member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Solicitors (ACTAPS) and was noted in Chambers in 2010 for her “balance of toughness and charm” and in Legal 500 in 2015 as “one to watch.” Helen is also a trustee at St Ann’s Hospice.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Myerson Solicitors LLP exclusively works on complex contentious trust and probate matters. It is especially experienced advising on claims for reasonable financial provision under the Inheritance Act. Practice head Helen Thompson is considered ‘a true companion‘ by her clients for her litigation work, while Adam Maher leads the dispute resolution team and is a key contact regarding related shareholder dispute instructions. Associate solicitor Stephanie Ewan is also noted for acting for both claimants and defendants in 1975 Act claims and applications in the Court of Protection. Senior associate and highly experienced litigator Nicola Moulds joined from SAS Daniels LLP in April 2021.
- Contentious trusts and probate - North West > Private client
- Leading individuals - North West > Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate