Jane Tenquist > Myerson Solicitors LLP > Altrincham, England > Lawyer Profile
Myerson Solicitors LLP Offices
20 BARRINGTON ROAD
- Go to...
Head of Department & Partner. Jane’s focus is in matrimonial finance, particularly involving complex issues relating to trusts and offshore assets. Jane has enjoyed particular success in tracing hidden assets and obtaining freezing orders to prevent assets being diverted during matrimonial proceedings.
Family Mediation Council
Trustee of the Counselling and Family Centre Altrincham
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Myerson Solicitors LLP acts for high-net-worth individuals in England and Wales. The team is particularly strong regarding complex nuptial agreements, as well as private children work involving foreign jurisdictions. It also has niche expertise on matters involving leave to remove applications and special guardianship applications, as well as in fertility and surrogacy matters. Practice head Jane Tenquist is noted for obtaining Section 37 freezing orders and dealing with complex property and wealth portfolios. Senior associate Nichola Bright is a key contact regarding financial remedy claims, prenuptial agreements, and agricultural divorces. She also covers complex children cases involving findings of fact and domestic abuse.
Based in Cheshire, Myerson Solicitors LLP works with rural businesses and high-net-worth agricultural clients regarding both commercial and residential property matters, including property litigation and contentious construction matters. Mark Gillies provides specialist advice on property investment and asset management, while Clara Staunton manages trusts and advises on the administration of estates. Andrew Brown is a key resource regarding the preparation of constitutional documentation and business structuring. Jane Tenquist focuses on alternative dispute resolution. Real estate litigation specialist and senior associate Karen Taylor joined from Land Law LLP in July 2021.
- Agriculture and estates - North West > Private client
- Leading individuals - North West > Private client > Family
- Family - North West > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate